Annual shuttle to the Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show on Feb 22, 2020. Ride with Kaweah Fly Fishing Club, spend the day, see the shows, then dinner at the Wool Growers on the way back.
For more info and to reserve your seat:
$15 one day pass to events.
$50 round trip on van.
$27 dinner Wool Growers.
This is the largest fly fishing show on the West Coast. Everything a fly-fisher could want is available at this extravaganza.
More celebrities and learning opportunities than ever before! Some of the highlights include:
- New 2020 products from manufacturers.
- Expanded Classes with the Experts schedule, including an all day session with Mack Brown and Gary Borger.
- Programs and learning opportunities for youngsters, families and Scouts.
- Casting demos and instruction with Pete Kutzer, Jeff Currier, George Revel and more!
- Fly tying with Dan Blanton, Tim Flagler, Ed Engle and more!
- Expanded list of world class speakers.
- Lodges, resorts, exotic vacation destinations offering money saving show specials and destination seminars.
- New rods, reels, lines, accessories, clothing, waders, boots, books, DVDs and our exclusive author’s booth.
- Indoor and outdoor casting ponds for rod testing.
- Conservation organizations and opportunities to volunteer for the sport you cherish.
See you at the Show!