KFFC KINGS CRAWL AUGUST 1ST
7am: Meet at Orchard Walk shopping center (at the corner of Riggin and Dinuba Blvd) if you want to carpool to Sequoia Park with us.
The water in the Marble Fork is extremely low this year, so instead of our annual trip to our namesake river we’ve opted for a day on the upper Kings.
- It’s hot in the valley but cool in the mountains.
- Beginners and experienced anglers welcome.
- The water level and flows are perfect for trout fishing.
- Wet wading, no waders needed, wearing wading boots works well.
- 4-6 wt rod with floating line works great.
- Trout are friendly and taking dries and nymphs.
- A dry dropper rig is a great choice.
- Try all your favorite flies!
- Bring a lunch and some water (stay hydrated).
This is a great trip for beginners, and a fantastic way for our more experienced members to welcome people who are new to the club.
Contact Mark Cave for more details: