Learn to Fly Fish with
Kaweah Fly Fishers
Wednesday Nights 6:15 pm-dusk. Starts March 2 – October
Classes are Free! Gear Provided. Bring Glasses
Instructors: Mark Cave and Aaron Taylor
Valley Oak Golf Course Pond Visalia (near airport)
- No experience needed; beginners and intermediates are welcome.
- Children welcome but should have adult companion.
- The local National Parks and Forests have fishing spots that are best accessed with a fly rod.
- Kaweah Fly fishers promote catch and release and conservation of natural resources.
- Trout live in beautiful places; enjoy the gorgeous Central Sierras’ many hidden treasures.
- Meet other avid fly fishers and learn where to go and local tips.
- Try gear before you buy and make the right choices.
- Tune up for trips, new challenges, and learn new skills.
- Find out how to cast farther, easier and catch more fish.
- Get help in setting up and tuning your gear.
- Learn about lines, rods, reels, flies, leaders, and what you need to get started.
- Meet local guides, learn about local clubs, and other flyfishing skills.
- Learn about local rules and regulations.
- Find out about local outings and opportunities to use what you have learned.
Questions : contact Mark Cave